Chef Boyardee Pepperoni Spaghetti Bake Recipe & Party
This past weekend, we had the chance to throw a Chef Boyardee
House Party! The company wants families to get creative
when it comes to their canned pasta. It can be more than just
opening a can.
They sent me some Free Product coupons and a few other
cool things such as a Chef Hat, which the kids took turns
wearing, and a lunch tote and Shopping List notepads.
Chef Boyardee was even there himself!
So anyway, they sent us five different recipes to try using Chef
Boyardee Canned Pasta. So we voted and decided to give the
Pepperoni Spaghetti Bake a try.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/4 cups original baking mix
- 1/2 cup reduced fat (2%) milk
- 2 can (14.5 oz each) Chef Boyardee® Spaghetti & Meatballs
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup sliced turkey pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 13×9-inch glass baking dish with
cooking spray. Combine baking mix and milk in medium bowl;
stir until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls on bottom of baking dish (will not
completely cover bottom). Spoon 1 can spaghetti and meatballs
over dough and sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Top with
remaining can spaghetti and meatballs, remaining 1/4 cup
cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is done in centers and browned.
The smell was awesome, but overall it didn’t go over as
well as we hoped with the kiddos. They ate it but didn’t
seem to like the breading at the bottom. I think that
if we made this dish again we would add garlic butter to
the dough mix.
Here’s some of our clan goofing off in the hat!
Two of the young’ns weren’t with us to party.
That’s right folks, we got a total of 8 of these
darlings in our household!
All in all we had a nice day and tried something new.
We have four other recipes to try which include:
If you would like to give some of these a try, head over
and take a look at the Chef Boyardee Recipes Page.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!